Change is well change. It is messy and hard and punishing and exciting and invigorating. Change can feel like hell, the place of the dead. It can feel like dying and leaving all that resembles comfort and calm. In change, God is faithful.
Rules of Change
- Have a faith focus. Faith grabs the undone and pulls it into the done. It needs a focus. Our faith focus in this change is a value for fathering and families. It is an awakening of grandparents to take action and develop a clear base of belief in the value of family.
- Have a means of faith. Our means of faith is sponsors and benefits that bring dollars to the doorway of destiny. Our means of faith is increasing the benefits proposition and partnerships to expand influence and action.
- Create a positive proposition. Ephesians tells us that the shield of faith quenches the fiery darts of evil. The evil or normal wants you to quit before you reach the destination. Doubt, discouragement, disappointment and more fight against your direction and attempt to pull you into the pit. A positive proposition of faith in God’s destiny is a big weapon against dying before realizing your goal.
- The position: The Lord is for family. He is the Father of All Comfort and committed to family. Our nation is coming into a season of value in family. Our team is called and equipped of the Lord to lead the way with education and encouragement and engagement of all generations alongside other like minded organizations. We are the harbingers of family. We are able. We are sent. We are victorious.
- Stand. The fight for any worthy vision takes full equipment. The helmet of salvation guards our mind and thoughts. Our courage is contained with the breastplate of righteousness. Our strength is maintained with the preparation of the gospel of peace. Our stand is stabilized with the belt of truth. Our clarity and direction are set with the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Above all we pray and see God intervene.
Take change in faith that He is faithful to take you to the next step. Avoid the fear of failing and falling into an unwinnable position. He will sustain and keep you from crashing. The road can be rough, but it should continue to grow and prosper. He withholds no good thing from those that serve Him.
In 1986, the company for which I worked sold. In those days, I prayed and received confidence that if I would stand, I would be able to stay in the area and raise my family. It took faith to believe against belief. Yet, in standing in faith, provision was made for us and we have remained for decades standing on His promises. Sometimes, I open those notes and stand again and again and again.
In this time of great change, the leap of faith seems greater than ever, yet, it is a sure win. Why? Because we have walked the path of faith before and He is faithful in all His ways and never changing. When we grow in Him, we find the right path.
Keep reading for the next exposition on change and Psalm 30